INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide you with access to the Site, we may gather and process some or all of the following information:
- Order Information: information that is collected or stored by or from users of the Site in connection with orders from the site, including a request for customizations, etc.
- Reviews and Comments: information that is voluntarily provided by users of the site (such as reviews, suggestions, etc.).
- Registration Information: any information provided when voluntarily registering for use of the Site, including, but not limited to, username and password and email address.
- Customer Communications: any information that is reported to us about the operation of the Site or the services we provide from the site, including error reports or requests for enhancements.
- Log Information: Our servers automatically record and log basic information that your application sends. These server logs may include information such as your message, Internet Protocol address, other addressing information, the date and time of your request, and an authentication token used to validate the identity of you and your computer.
WHY WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- provide you with our products, services, content, and functionality;
- communicate with you about your purchase or customer service inquiries;
- process and fulfill your order, including sending you any necessary e-mails related to your order such as order and shipping confirmation;
- register and maintain your account or membership with us;
- administer and provide services and customer support per your request.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
Sharing, Renting and Selling Information We Collect. We will neither rent nor sell your personally identifiable information to anyone. Occasionally we share anonymous, non-personal, aggregate information about our user base with partners or advertisers, and we may publish these aggregate usage statistics on our website for the interest of our visitors and customers. This shared or published data does not include the personally identifiable information of any person.
To Provide You With The Berunwear Service. We share your information, including your personally identifiable information for the purpose of providing you with the Berunwear service, and any goods you may order through the Service. For example, if we ship you a shirt we will provide our shipping partners with your name and address.
CHANGING OR REMOVING INFORMATION
You can review and modify most of your personal information at any time by accessing your account. Also, upon your request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally remove you and your personal information from the website. Removed information may persist in backup or archived copies, but will not be generally available to users of the website and or other third parties.
HOW LONG PERSONAL INFORMATION IS KEPT
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to:
Berunwear has security measures in place to protect customer information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ security measures to protect data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to the Site and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.