In the post-COVID-19 pandemic era 2021, people are bustling with adrenaline everywhere and are working for a better tomorrow constantly. And this has affected the fitness fashion industry as well, with new demands and preferences from target customers, famous women sportswear manufacturers are coming up with new trends and fashionable lines of compression fitness clothes that retailers can take a look at before ordering their bulk amount.
The advantages of compression fitness clothing
Business owners can find wholesale compression clothing that is designed to lend a supportive edge to fitness enthusiasts. Let’s read on to know why these are the future of holistic fitness apparel.
- Compression clothing started out in the field of medicine. The much-loved compression clothing has its roots in medicine, where commonly it’s used on patients whose blood pressure is low following an operation, or in those experiencing poor circulation. Compression is medically used to increase blood flow, while also dispersing lymphatic fluid. So, it has a medical background that’s been adapted for sport.
- It’s designed for the purpose. Ideally, it needs to be measured for the individual. There are different ideal compression profiles for pre-and post-activity and during exercise. This means a higher compression during exercise like a high-impact run, versus lower compression for recovery, when heart rate is lower and you’re resting.
- It lowers the risk of DVT for the fitter athlete. The fitter you are, the lower your resting heart rate tends to be. Interestingly, when traveling, athletes can be more prone to deep-vein thrombosis syndrome so compression can be useful here too. According to the studies, when traveling, you get a lighter feeling and feel fresher when using compression garments.
- It’s not just about improving circulation. Another key benefit of using compression, before, during, and after exercise, is injury prevention. This is linked to increasing the efficiency of the muscles when they’re working.
- Compression can benefit both athletes and non-athletes. We know that compression can increase circulation, but it can also increase muscle stabilization and awareness to promote good movement patterns. There’s a heightened sense of movement when you wear compression clothing, which helps you to adopt correct positions. At the same time, it helps to disperse lymphatic build-up and remove waste products like lactic acid from the muscles.
Compression fitness clothing is a very popular style in recent years. Almost all men and women who love fitness will have a few pieces. So how to choose the fitness tights that suit you? How to choose the best fitness clothing in different situations? Check below our answers:
How to choose workout clothes for your daily exercise?
Getting the right pair of gym clothes or yoga clothes is equally essential to getting the job done right. Below is a list of tips that you can follow to get the best pair of gym clothes for your wardrobe that you can even sport outside the doors of the gymnasium.
So, let’s take a quick look at them:
- Getting the right fabric blend is very necessary for your gym outfit. Cotton clothes are very comfortable to wear, they are moisture-wicking to a certain extent as well. But to get the best yield out of your gym wear always try getting fabric blend clothes that are moisture-wicking at the finest. If you think cotton tees would work out just fine, you will find yourself soaking wet and damp after the workout session.
- Take a look at track shorts rather than full-length track pants. The shorts will provide you maximum maneuverability while you are working out. These shorts will also let you workout in peace as you won’t have the full length to cover your legs which stops additional ventilation.
- Pick out compression clothes for your seamless workout regime. These clothes are specially made for fitness freaks, and wearing these makes them look absolutely ravishing. Compression clothes are the best for your workout as well, thanks to the controlled compression applied on the muscles which enhance your performance at the gym.
- Pick out the right shoes for your workout. Heavy shoes will not do the job but will cause you a lot of trouble while working out. Choose from the running shoe section to get the best result sports shoes for your advanced workout.
- For women picking out the right pair of a sports bra is very important. This keeps their breasts in place and supports them to ensure no tissue damage and back pain, which is kind of inevitable if you are working out without proper support for your body. Make sure to check out the lines of customized sports bras offered by famous manufacturers to get the best out of the lot.
3 Tips to choose fitness clothing for your winter workout
The case will be different in the chilly winter climate like when the mercury is at or beneath 35°F, it would be daunting when you want to exercise, but it doesn’t have to be. To attain the best possible exercise at the time of the winter, you must choose sports clothing that insulates as well as protects your body from the cold. Here is some simple advice:
- Dress in layers
Dress as if it’s 10 degrees warmer outdoors than it is. This implies that if the weather outdoors is 35°F; dress as if it’s 45°F. Your body will fast warm-up once you’ve begun moving, and sporting the right clothing for this change in body temperature will aid you to stay comfy.
- Wear a thin layer of synthetic fabric first
Polypropylene is the most common synthetic fabric for working out. It wicks away sweat and moisture from your body, letting your skin breathe well, and it dries extremely fast. Don’t pick a cotton shirt, cotton stays moist longer and will stick to your body if it gets wet or sweaty. Polypropylene exercise clothing can be found in retail stores that source their products from the best fitness clothing manufacturers or online. Pick polypropylene clothes for the layers nearest to your body, like pants or leggings, undershirts, and socks.
- Pick a mid-layer of clothing that insulates your upper body
Wool or fleece is an amazing insulating mid-layer. They entrap heat and will keep you warm and nice whilst exercising. Also, you can effortlessly take off the wool or fleece layer if you get extremely hot. If your body deals with cold climates very well, you might just need a second tee or sweatshirt as your middle layer.